ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY AGREEMENT
By using any Service (as defined below) and/or Content (as defined below) provided by or through Write in the Wild, LLC, you accept and agree to be legally bound by and comply with all of the following (collectively this "Policy"):
(a) the terms and conditions set forth below;
(b) the Digital Millennium Copyright Act statement, which can be found at http://Write in the Wild, LLC.com/legal/dmca_statement; and
As used herein, the term "Service" or "Services" means any and all services provided by or through Write in the Wild, LLC; the term "Content" means any and all information, data, material, text, images, video, audio, and software provided by or through Write in the Wild, LLC; and the term "User" or "Users" means any person who accesses or uses any Service or Content.
If you do not agree to any provision of this Policy, please do not access or use any Service or Content. Write in the Wild, LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to update or revise this Policy. Please check this Policy regularly. Your continued use of any Content or Service following the posting of any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Any violation of this Policy may result in civil or criminal liability, and Write in the Wild, LLC may, in addition to any remedy that it may have at law or in equity, immediately terminate permission for any User or, if necessary, for all Users to use the Service. Write in the Wild, LLC reserves the right to terminate or move material, information, messages or communications that, in Write in the Wild, LLC's sole discretion, may be illegal, or that may subject Write in the Wild, LLC to liability or that may violate this Policy.
Write in the Wild, LLC may investigate any suspected or alleged violation of this Policy and cooperate with the law, law enforcement authorities and/or third parties in such investigation.
When you visit Write in the Wild, LLC.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
License and Site Access
Write in the Wild, LLC grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Write in the Wild, LLC. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Write in the Wild, LLC. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents or any derivative use of this site or its contents.
Robots and Screen Scraping: You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on this site, except with our express written consent as noted below.
Framing: You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Write in the Wild, LLC without express written consent.
Meta Tags: You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Write in the Wild, LLC's name or trademarks without the express written consent of Write in the Wild, LLC. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Write in the Wild, LLC.
Licensing Write in the Wild, LLC Content; Consent to Use Robots and Crawlers: If you are interested in receiving our express written permission to use Write in the Wild, LLC content for your non-personal (including commercial) use, please contact us. We do allow the limited use of robots and crawlers, such as those from certain search engines, with our express written consent. If you are interested in receiving our express written permission to use robots or crawlers on our site, please contact us.
Linking to Write in the Wild, LLC.com: You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to Write in the Wild, LLC.com so long as the link follows our linking guide and does not portray Write in the Wild, LLC or its services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Write in the Wild, LLC logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission except as outlined in our help section.
If you have registered with Write in the Wild, LLC.com or subscribe to Write in the Wild, LLCPro.com, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of log-in information and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
1. Prohibited Use: Write in the Wild, LLC does not permit or tolerate any illegal, abusive, harmful or improper use of the Services or any use of the Services that interferes with other Users' enjoyment of the Services. If you believe that you have been a victim of any such conduct that is described below, please email to email@example.com com. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Write in the Wild, LLC specifically prohibits the following activities:
(a) Collecting, storing, posting, transmitting or soliciting any unlawful, harassing, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, scandalous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, pornographic, profane, racist, discriminating or otherwise objectionable or offensive material, information, message or communication;
(b) Collecting, storing, posting, transmitting or soliciting any material, information, message or communication that would infringe or violate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any person;
(c) Collecting, storing, posting, transmitting or soliciting any material, information, message or communication that violates, or may give rise to criminal or civil liability under any federal, state, local, national or international law, including, without limitation, the U.S. export control laws and regulations, and the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act;
(d) Collecting, storing, posting, transmitting or soliciting personal information (including, without limitation, biographical, residential, social, marital, occupational, financial, and health information) about other Users without their knowledge or consent;
(e) Collecting, storing, posting, transmitting or soliciting personal information about children under the age of 13;
(f) Collecting, posting, transmitting or soliciting harmful computer software viruses, codes, files or programs;
(g) Falsifying User information;
(h) Making fraudulent offers to sell or purchase, or conducting any type of financial scam such as "pyramid schemes," "ponzi schemes," or "chain letters";
(i) Sending email with charity requests, petitions for signatures, or any chain mail related materials, other than for donations for causes that have been pre-approved by Write in the Wild, LLC.
(j) Sending unsolicited email that could be expected, in Write in the Wild, LLC's sole discretion, that may provoke complaints;
(k) Sending unsolicited email without identifying in the email a clear and easy means to be excluded from receiving additional email from the originator of the email;
(l) Forging email headers, using invalid or non-existent domain names or other means of deceptive addressing in email;
(m) Relaying email in an anonymous fashion, relaying email from any third party's mail servers without that third party's permission, or using similar techniques to hide or obscure the source of the email;
(n) Adding, removing or modifying identifiable network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead;
(o) Impersonating or attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information;
(p) Doing or attempting to do any thing that adversely affects the ability of other Users to use the Services or the Internet, including, without limitation, "denial of service" attacks against another system or network host or another User;
(q) Hacking, mail-bombing, flooding, overloading, attacking or otherwise sabotaging or interfering with a system or network;
(r) Without permission from the owner or host of a system or network, doing or attempting to do any of the following: accessing the system or network, monitoring data or traffic, probing, scanning, testing firewalls, testing the vulnerability of the system or network, or breaching the security or authentication routines of the system or network;
(s) Reselling or attempting to resell any Service without Write in the Wild, LLC's prior authorization;
(t) Using any Service to violate another Internet service provider's acceptable use policy and/or terms of service; and
(u) Any other uses of any Service that Write in the Wild, LLC determines, in its sole discretion, are illegal, abusive, harmful or improper.
2. Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that all Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights. Except as expressly authorized by Write in the Wild, LLC, you may not copy, reproduce, sell, distribute, disseminate, transmit, publicly display, publish, modify, adapt, edit or otherwise exploit any Content for any purposes, by any means or in any media other than printing or downloading. Without limiting the foregoing, you may print, download or copy certain Content for your personal, non-commercial use ONLY, provided that you must keep intact all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary rights notices contained in or accompanying such Content; and when expressly authorized by Write in the Wild, LLC. The systematic retrieval of any Content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without the prior written permission of Write in the Wild, LLC is prohibited. In addition, use of any Content for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Policy is prohibited.
3. Write in the Wild, LLC Service Marks. "Write in the Wild, LLC Service Marks" means all names, marks, brands, logos, designs, trade dress and other designations that Write in the Wild, LLC uses in connection with its web site. You may make reference to Write in the Wild, LLC Service Marks, but only if your reference is truthful and not misleading and complies with the then current Write in the Wild, LLC Service Marks policies. You may not remove or alter any Write in the Wild, LLC Service Marks. You acknowledge Write in the Wild, LLC's rights in Write in the Wild, LLC Service Marks and agree that any and all use of Write in the Wild, LLC Service Marks shall inure to the sole benefit of Write in the Wild, LLC. You agree not to incorporate any Write in the Wild, LLC Service Marks into your marks, names, logos, domain names, links or designations.
4. Third Party Sites. Write in the Wild, LLC provides links to third party sites for your convenience only. Write in the Wild, LLC does not warrant or guarantee the availability, completeness, correctness, accuracy, usefulness, timeliness or reliability of, or the results of your use of or reliance upon, any information or material contained in such third party sites. You acknowledge that you access and use such third party sites solely at your own risk. You agree that under no circumstances will Write in the Wild, LLC be liable in any way for any information or material contained in any third party sites linked to or from its site. Write in the Wild, LLC is not responsible for any errors or omissions therein, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of or reliance upon any information or material contained in such third party sites.
Third Party Marks. All other trademarks and service marks appearing on Write in the Wild, LLC's web site are the property of their respective owners.
6. Postings or submissions by Users. By posting or submitting any material to Write in the Wild, LLC's website, you grant to Write in the Wild, LLC and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and licensees the right to use, copy, reproduce, display, distribute for evaluation and review the material consistent with the screenplay submission policy hereof and to allow Write in the Wild, LLC to promote your membership herein (but not your submitted material) worldwide in any media. You agree that you will be solely responsible for any material posted or submitted by you. You acknowledge that when you submit information about yourself to the public areas of our site, your information may be seen and used by any other visitor to such public areas and the Write in the Wild, LLC cannot monitor nor be responsible to you or any third parties as a result of such uses. You hereby represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to such material and that no use of such material by Write in the Wild, LLC will infringe or violate any rights of any third party. You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold Write in the Wild, LLC and its parents, subsidiaries, agents, representatives, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, licensees, sponsors, partners, suppliers and contractors harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and legal costs) arising from or in connection with any material posted or submitted by you. Write in the Wild, LLC reserves the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to remove or block, disable or deny access to edit or modify any material posted or submitted by you.
7. Notice of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed by any Content or as a result of the use of any Service or by any user, please read our Digital Millennium Copyright Act statement for instructions at http://Write in the Wild, LLC.com/legal/dmca_statement.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. ALL SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Write in the Wild, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT ALL CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT ALL SERVICES AND CONTENT WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT ALL CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF ANY SERVICE OR CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. PROTECTING THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU SHARE WITH Write in the Wild, LLC IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO Write in the Wild, LLC. UNFORTUNATELY, HOWEVER, NO DATA TRANSMISSION OVER THE INTERNET CAN BE GUARANTEED TO BE 100% SECURE. AS A RESULT, WHILE Write in the Wild, LLC STRIVES TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO OR FROM OUR SITE, AND YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
9. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL Write in the Wild, LLC OR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SPONSORS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR SUBCONTRACTORS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION OF ANY KIND, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS, GOODWILL OR OPPORTUNITY) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR THE MISUSE (BY YOU OR OTHERS) OF ANY SERVICE OR CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT Write in the Wild, LLC OR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SPONSORS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR SUBCONTRACTORS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, IN ANY EVENT, Write in the Wild, LLC'S AND ITS SUBCONTRACTOR'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY SERVICE OR CONTENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF US$25.00 OR ITS EQUIVALENT. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Indemnification of Write in the Wild, LLC. YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD Write in the Wild, LLC AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SPONSORS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS AND SUBCONTRACTORS HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND LEGAL COSTS) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY SERVICE OR CONTENT OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY PROVISION OF THIS POLICY. Write in the Wild, LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS OWN COST, TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU, IN WHICH EVENT YOU SHALL FULLY COOPERATE WITH Write in the Wild, LLC IN ASSERTING ANY AVAILABLE DEFENSES.
11. International Use. Write in the Wild, LLC makes no representation or warranty that all Services and Content are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. Accessing any Service or Content from territories in which such Service or Content is illegal is prohibited. You agree that if you choose to access any Service or Content from any locations outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
12. Use of Software. The use of any software provided on Write in the Wild, LLC's web site ("Software") is subject to the following additional terms and conditions: (a) the Software is licensed for your private, non-commercial use ONLY; (b) all rights, title and interest in and to the Software, including, without limitation, any copyrights and other intellectual property rights, shall remain with Write in the Wild, LLC and/or its licensors; (c) except as expressly permitted in this Policy or by law you may not copy, modify, sell, distribute, disseminate, transmit, translate, reverse-engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software, or disclose the Software or any underlying information or technology to any third party;
(d) you may not bypass, disable, deactivate or render ineffective any protection or security scheme or program contained in the Software; (e) you may not remove, erase, modify or tamper with any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notice that is printed or stamped on, affixed to, or encoded or recorded in the Software; (f) you may not download, install, use, export or re-export the Software or any underlying information or technology except in full compliance with all U.S. export control laws and regulations; (g) by installing, downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders; (h) you acknowledge that Write in the Wild, LLC provides no assistance, including any technical or customer support, in the use of the Software and your use of the Software is at your own risk; (i) you acknowledge and agree that the Software is provided "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE," without warranties of any kind and to the extent permitted by law, Write in the Wild, LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement; (j) in no event shall Write in the Wild, LLC be liable for any indirect, incidental, exemplary, special, punitive or consequential damages (including, without limitation, loss of use, lost profits, loss of data or information of any kind, or loss of business, goodwill or opportunity) arising from or in connection with your use or misuse of the Software; (k) as a condition to your use of the Software, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold Write in the Wild, LLC and any of its parents, subsidiaries, agents, representatives, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, licensees, sponsors, partners, suppliers and contractors harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses arising from or in connection with your downloading, use or reproduction of, and/or your receipt or transmission of any material through, the Software; and (l) Write in the Wild, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at any time, to modify or discontinue the Software, limit, terminate or suspend your use of the Software, and/or assess charges for the use of the Software in the future.
Choice of Law and Venue
The Agreement will be governed by Georgia law, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles.
FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT BY EITHER PARTY, YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT AND CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION IN, AND THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE OF, THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED WITHIN FULTON COUNTY, GEORGIA.
The Agreement is the entire agreement between you and Write in the Wild, LLC concerning the Website and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications between you and Write in the Wild, LLC with respect to the Website. If any provision of the Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that matches, as closely as possible, the original provisions, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of the Agreement will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Write in the Wild, LLC’s failure to assert any right or provision under the Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provisions.
The Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Write in the Wild, LLC’s prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by Write in the Wild, LLC without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of the Agreement will be void.
The prevailing party in any proceeding arising under the Agreement will be entitled to receive reimbursement of its reasonable expenses and attorneys’ fees.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or the Agreement must be filed within (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Usage of this web site or any web site maintained by Write in the Wild, LLC constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
All text, graphics, design, selection, and arrangement of information on this site is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws - ©2018 Write in the Wild, LLC, LLC. All rights reserved.
Any duplication, modification, or use of any material provided on this web site, whether protected by copyright or not, of any kind for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
Write in the Wild, LLC accepts no liability for any loss or damage, consequential or otherwise, incurred in reliance on the material in these pages. The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended as professional advice of any kind.
Write in the Wild, LLC is a service mark of Write in the Wild, LLC, LLC or its affiliates.
Types of Information We Collect
We collect two types of information from site visitors: Personally Identifiable Information and Aggregate Information.
Personally Identifiable Information is any information by which you can be identified, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, personal interests, etc.
Aggregate Information is anonymous data such as your IP address, your domain name, and user statistics. Think of it as television ratings or ticket sales.
To create an account you provide data including your name, email address, mobile number, and a password. If you are a writer, we ask you for payment (e.g., credit card) and billing information.
We recommend that you provide information relevant to your profile which may include but is not limited to details such as writing experience, education background, work history, etc. Completed profiles helps you to get more from our Services, including helping producers and business opportunities find you. It’s your choice whether to include sensitive information on your profile. Please do not post or add personal data to your profile that you would not want to be publicly available.
What We Do With the Information
We collect Aggregate Information to diagnose technical problems on our site, to help us administer the site, to help us improve the quality of the pages that make up our site, to permit us to provide data regarding the volume of use on, and frequency of visitors to, the site, to gather broad demographic information and to improve our site to assure that it is as appealing as we can make it for as many people as possible. In no event, however, is this information matched to your Personally Identifiable Information.
Write in the Wild, LLC also collects Personally Identifiable Information. We use such information to try to offer you our products, services and programs, to improve the quality of the content that we provide on the site, to personalize your online experience, and to build a strong community. We may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to (i) Write in the Wild, LLC’s current and future entertainment and sponsorship, advertisement and development partners and strategic alliances, and (ii) Write in the Wild, LLC’s contractors, vendors, consultants and professional advisors to the extent necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, and only under disclosure restrictions. Your name and any other information you choose to make available in connection with any materials posted by you to Write in the Wild, LLC will be published on Write in the Wild, LLC and will be disclosed to other users of Write in the Wild, LLC and to other third parties who may have access to or otherwise see a display of such information on Write in the Wild, LLC. We will also share your Personally Identifiable Information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Write in the Wild, LLC when we have your consent to do so. Additionally, we may transfer your Personally Identifiable Information as part of the assets of Write in the Wild, LLC if Write in the Wild, LLC is, or parts of its business are, sold to, merged with or acquired by, a third party. Write in the Wild, LLC may also disclose your Personally Identifiable Information when required by law or court order.
To purchase our Services, you must provide financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you. By providing your financial information and related Personal Information, you are authorizing Write in the Wild, LLC to give that information to the merchant and/or the credit card company in order to confirm and fulfill your order. Write in the Wild, LLC may use a third party to process online payments and therefore you authorize Write in the Wild, LLC to transfer your financial information and related Personal Information to such third party to process your order. Write in the Wild, LLC will use the Personal Information from the customer order form to fulfill your order.
Whether or not you provide such information is completely your own choice. You are not obligated to answer any question that is presented to you. Of course, if you choose not to provide the information, you might be unable to access certain services, offers and content on our site if you do not tell us your e-mail address, etc.
Deleting Information About You
In an effort to ensure security and protection of your Personally Identifiable Information, we encrypt all submissions using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, the industry standard method for securing online transactions. All Personally Identifiable Information including credit card number, name and address is encrypted in an effort to prevent such information from being used as transmitted over the Internet.
Protecting the security of your personal information that you share with us is of the utmost importance to us. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our site, and you do so at your own risk.
Links to Third Party Sites or Products
Our site contains links to sites operated and maintained by third parties as well as links to products and services provided by third parties. When you sign up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. In the event that Write in the Wild, LLC is merged with another legal entity or in the event of a transfer of Write in the Wild, LLC’s assets, Website or operations, Write in the Wild, LLC may disclose or transfer your Personal Information as well as some or all of the information collected from the Website in connection with such merger or transfer. Additionally, Write in the Wild, LLC may share information with third parties on an aggregate or other basis that does not disclose your identity or contact information.
Legally Compelled Disclosure
Court of equity, such as U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, may have authority, in certain circumstances, to permit your Personal Information to be shared or transferred to third parties without your permission.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - THIS IS A BINDING CONTRACT
This Write in the Wild, LLC Writer Account Agreement ("Agreement") is a binding agreement between Write in the Wild, LLC, ("Write in the Wild, LLC", "we" or "us"), which, together with its affiliates, operates Peachyscreen.com and the Write in the Wild, LLC submission platform ("Write in the Wild, LLC") and you or, if applicable, the company or other legal entity you represent ("you"). This Agreement incorporates by reference: the Write in the Wild, LLC Privacy Notice posted on www.peachyscreen.com; the Use Policy posted on www.peachyscreen.com; the Participation Guidelines posted on www.peachyscreen.com; and other policies, conditions, rules and procedures that we post and update on Write in the Wild, LLC over time. You accept the terms of this Agreement by clicking to confirm acceptance or by creating an Write in the Wild, LLC account. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the legal authority to bind that company or legal entity to this Agreement. If you do not have the authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, you may not create an account.
1. Amendments to this Agreement
Write in the Wild, LLC will grow and evolve over time. As it does, we'll need to adapt the terms of this Agreement. Unless we otherwise note at the time of posting, changes to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon posting. You accept changes by using Write in the Wild, LLC after we have posted changes or, if we provide you a means of indicating your acceptance online, by clicking to confirm acceptance.
2. Account Creation
2.1. Opening an account gives you access to features of Write in the Wild, LLC you wouldn't otherwise have access to, such as the ability to upload content, post reviews and comments, send messages to other users, participate in forums and create a profile for your account.
2.2. To open an account, you must be at least 18 years old or the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
2.3. When creating and updating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You must also keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date. You may not use a false name or a name, username or password you are not authorized to use. You may not use someone else's account. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent the origin of any review, comment, forum post, screenplay, movie or other content or communication. We may remove or reclaim a username you select if we believe the name you have chosen creates confusion with someone else or is otherwise inappropriate.
2.4. You're responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for all activities that occur under your account. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. We will not be liable for losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
2.5. We may suspend or terminate your account or your participation on Write in the Wild, LLC at any time. You acknowledge that if we do so, you may be prevented from accessing communications and content on Write in the Wild, LLC. If we terminate your account, you must stop using all Write in the Wild, LLC accounts and you will not create any new accounts. You may appeal your termination using the procedures found in the Use Policy.
3. Licenses from You to Write in the Wild, LLC
3.1. If you upload scripts, movies, shows and content to Write in the Wild, LLC for review using the submission tools found on www.peachyscreen.com, other content that you submit, such as reviews, forum posts, proposals and comments ("Other Materials") and content about yourself that you contribute for your Write in the Wild, LLC profile ("Profile Content"), you grant us and our affiliates the following rights:
3.1.1 For Profile Content, a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, display and distribute the content on or in connection with Write in the Wild, LLC. This license ends if you delete your profile unless you have shared your content with others and they posted it on Write in the Wild, LLC and have not deleted it. When you delete Profile Content, a backup copy of it may remain in backup copies on our servers, but it will not be publically available on your Write in the Wild, LLC profile.
3.1.2 For Other Materials, a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display the Other Materials in any media for the term of copyright in the Other Materials. This license includes the right to use and display your name and the name that you submit in connection with the Other Materials (if different) on and in connection with Write in the Wild, LLC.
3.1.3 For scripts or other artistic content which you submit to us you grant us rights to display and distribute Content for purposes of gaining feedback and publicity for your work. This Agreement does not grant us rights to create a television series, movie, or other work based on your Submission. For formatting and other uses in furtherance of your mission of publicity and feedback, you grant us the license to non-materially modify your work to fit our platform.
3.2. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to Profile Content and Other Materials. The rights you grant us under this Agreement are in addition to and don't limit rights we have under law. If you are outside the United States, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
3.3. It is understood that the way Write in the Wild, LLC is able to entice new entertainment professionals to use Write in the Wild, LLC is by promotion of Write in the Wild, LLC results. Therefore, you promise to always inform Write in the Wild, LLC of any relationship you form with any entertainment professional that was in any way found, heard about or nurtured through Write in the Wild, LLC, and grant a license to Write in the Wild, LLC that it can not only promote you and your works, but also promote itself. It is understood that this is a condition to using Write in the Wild, LLC. If a Writer gains writing work, sells or options a script, goes into development with a script or obtains representation as a result of our efforts, Write in the Wild, LLC.com has a license to post this success on their website and in their newsletters and press releases. If a script is sold/optioned or you get work, a development deal, representation, etc., through Write in the Wild, LLC, you must inform Write in the Wild, LLC via email. Write in the Wild, LLC reserves the right to announce any successes obtained through our network.
4. Content and Communications
4.1. All of your Profile Content and Other Materials and all communications you make on any communication mechanism we provide on Write in the Wild, LLC are subject to our Participation Guidelines and the Privacy Notice and may not:
4.1.1. be illegal, obscene, infringing, invasive of privacy or other rights of any person, defamatory, in violation of any policies posted on Write in the Wild, LLC, in violation of any agreements with third parties or otherwise injurious to third parties;
4.1.2. threaten, harass or intimidate any user; or
4.1.3. contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitations, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam."
4.2. While we don't currently have limits on the frequency of communications you send or receive or on the amount of storage space you use on Write in the Wild, LLC, we may introduce them in the future.
4.3. We have no obligation to make any content available on Write in the Wild, LLC or to otherwise use it in any way. If we make any content available on Write in the Wild, LLC, we may remove it at any time in our sole discretion.
4.4. You agree to comply with all applicable laws in connection with your use of Write in the Wild, LLC.
5. Control of Services
We have discretion over the design and operation of Write in the Wild, LLC and all services we offer. We may modify or discontinue Write in the Wild, LLC or any service we provide at any time in our sole discretion.
You will indemnify and hold harmless us, our licensees, our sublicenses, our distributors, our producers, any party to which we assign any of our rights under this Agreement or any Submission Agreement, and our and their affiliates and successors, and each of their directors, officers, members, shareholders, employees, associates, agents, and representatives (the "Write in the Wild, LLC Parties") from and against any losses, damages, liability, claims, costs, judgments and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys' fees) incurred by reason of any claim arising in connection with any breach or alleged breach of your obligations, representations, or warranties under this Agreement or other agreement you enter into with any of the Write in the Wild, LLC Parties on Write in the Wild, LLC (an "Write in the Wild, LLC Agreement"). This means that, among other things, you may be required to pay for the cost of counsel to defend the Write in the Wild, LLC Parties and to pay for damages awarded in a court of law against the Write in the Wild, LLC Parties, any amounts payable to settle any claim or proceeding, and any costs associated with the resolution of any claim or proceeding.
7. User Generated Content
You acknowledge that Write in the Wild, LLC will include screenplays, movies, shows, reviews, forum posts, comments, messages and other content submitted by you and other users of Write in the Wild, LLC ("User Generated Content"). The Write in the Wild, LLC Parties are not responsible in any way for any User Generated Content and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim and any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against any Write in the Wild, LLC Party with respect to User Generated Content, including, without limitation, any claim for copyright infringement. If you have, or believe that you have, any legal or equitable claim related to any User Generated Content, your sole remedy is to assert your claim directly against the Write in the Wild, LLC participant who submitted the User Generated Content.
8. Term and Termination
We may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice. You may terminate at any time by giving us notice of termination in accordance with this Agreement and discontinuing your use of Write in the Wild, LLC. Termination of this Agreement will not affect or discharge any other agreement you have entered into with us or our affiliates or any rights you have granted to us through Write in the Wild, LLC. All provisions of this Agreement survive termination of this Agreement unless specifically stated otherwise.
8.1. Termination Procedures: Failure to submit timely and sufficient payment by credit card will result in the termination of your account and the cessation of all services rendered to you by Write in the Wild, LLC. Late payments of more than five (5) days will result in the removal of all scripts from public. You will have 30 days within which to correct any defaults after which time Write in the Wild, LLC may, and with full authority and authorization by you, delete any and all information and documents uploaded to Write in the Wild, LLC. If you wish your account to be terminated faster, please contact Write in the Wild, LLC directly using the information found below, on the website, or in the Use Policy. You will be billed for the time your account remains open.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WRITE IN THE WILD, LLC AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, INCLUDING SOFTWARE, AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH WRITE IN THE WILD, LLC ARE PROVIDED BY WRITE IN THE WILD, LLC ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. WRITE IN THE WILD, LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF WRITE IN THE WILD, LLC OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, INCLUDING SOFTWARE, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH WRITE IN THE WILD, LLC, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF WRITE IN THE WILD, LLC IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL CLAIMS AGAINST WRITE IN THE WILD, LLC TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF WRITE IN THE WILD, LLC, FROM THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY WRITE IN THE WILD, LLC AGREEMENT, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, INCLUDING SOFTWARE, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH WRITE IN THE WILD, LLC, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. LAWS IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL CLAIMS TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY WRITE IN THE WILD, LLC AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, IN EXCESS OF $25 AND THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF ALL WRITE IN THE WILD, LLC PARTIES TO YOU FOR SUCH DAMAGES WILL NOT EXCEED $25.
10. No Rescission or Injunctive Relief
All rights granted to Write in the Wild, LLC under this Agreement or any Write in the Wild, LLC Agreement are irrevocably vested. No breach by Write in the Wild, LLC of this Agreement or any Write in the Wild, LLC Agreement will entitle you to equitable relief, whether injunctive or otherwise, against or with respect to your content or any other works produced pursuant to the rights granted under this Agreement or any Write in the Wild, LLC Agreement or their exploitation. If the rights granted to Write in the Wild, LLC under this Agreement or any Write in the Wild, LLC Agreement should revert to you under any copyright law or similar law, and if you are at any time thereafter prepared to enter into an agreement with a third party for the license, exercise or other disposition of all or any of those rights, you will, before entering into the agreement, give Write in the Wild, LLC notice of the proposed terms (and all modifications of the terms) and the party involved. In each case, Write in the Wild, LLC will then have 10 business days in which to elect to acquire the rights involved on the terms contained in the notice.
Any dispute or claim between you and Write in the Wild, LLC relating in any way to this Agreement, any Write in the Wild, LLC Agreement, your visit to the Site or properties contributed to, developed on or distributed by or through the Site will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this Agreement. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the terms of this Agreement as a court would. To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our Registered Agent. The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules, including the AAA's Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The AAA's rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA's rules. Write in the Wild, LLC and you each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, Write in the Wild, LLC and you each waive any right to a jury trial. You and Write in the Wild, LLC also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
12. Applicable Law
By visiting the Site, you agree that the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal law, and the laws of the state of Georgia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Write in the Wild, LLC.
13. Feedback and Other Content
If you provide suggestions, ideas, comments, reviews, proposals, or other feedback to us (whether written, verbal or in any other format or manner) in connection with Write in the Wild, LLC ("Feedback"), we are free to use your Feedback in any manner without restriction and without compensating you.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement or any Write in the Wild, LLC Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce the provision or any other provision of this Agreement or any Write in the Wild, LLC Agreement.
All notices sent by you with respect to this Agreement or any Write in the Wild, LLC Agreement should be sent by certified mail to the following address:
Write in the Wild, LLC
1250 Pimlico Lane
Bishop, GA 30621
All other notices and inquires (including any notices of copyright infringement or customer service issues) will not receive a response through this process and should use the notice procedures set forth in the Use Agreement. We may send notices to you by sending an email to the email address you supply when registering for an account, by posting a notice on Write in the Wild, LLC or by contacting you at any other addresses, phone numbers or email addresses you provide to us.
16. Complete Agreement; Enforceability
This Agreement and any Write in the Wild, LLC Agreement constitute the entire understanding between you and Write in the Wild, LLC related to Write in the Wild, LLC. If any provision of this Agreement or any Write in the Wild, LLC Agreement is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provision.
17. Electronic Signatures
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AND ANY OTHER WRITE IN THE WILD, LLC AGREEMENT BY ELECTRONIC MEANS CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY THE AGREEMENT.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY – READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING
I, the undersigned (hereinafter the Guest) hereby irrevocably & unconditionally waive and release & hold harmless from liability Write in the Wild, LLC. (hereinafter known as Write in the Wild, LLC.), its owners, agents, and other guests (all four hereinafter collectively known as Releasees) from any & all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any nature whatsoever whether in law or equity, known or unknown, occurring during, caused by, relating to, or arising in any way from participation at Write in the Wild, LLC, EVEN THOSE RISKS ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
Guest hereby acknowledges, appreciates and agrees to the following:
- Guest agrees to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings. Guest further agrees to follow any instructions or directions given orally, electronically, in writing, posted or otherwise provided by Write in the Wild, LLC. or its employees, representatives or agents.
- Guest understands that attending a facility in the country may involve voluntary participation in physical activities both indoors and outdoors, and certain exposure to wildlife and walks, steps, paths, roads that are uneven, steps and/or stairs that are uneven, wet and/or slippery surfaces, fire pits and water features such as lakes and ponds. With these, and all related activities, there is a certain element of risk. Injuries could include exposure to insect bites/stings, exposure to wildlife, exposure to irritating plants, cuts, bruises, burns, falls, broken bones, drowning, concussions, paralysis and death. By accepting this waiver, Guest hereby acknowledge that participation and use of facilities and grounds and participation in activities are at Guest’s own risk, and that Guest assumes all responsibilities for any and all aspects of participation by Guest, INCLUDING THOSE RISKS ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE. Guest understands that activities, including but not limited to any activities involving water, must be performed properly. This waiver applies to any and all activities, named and unnamed herein, in which Guest voluntarily participates at Write in the Wild, LLC.
- Guest understands that there are special risks involved in the use water related activities, such as lake activities, pond activities, hot tub or whirlpool tubs. Guest is aware there are potential dangers to any person participating or using a water related activity if the activity is performed for too long or if a person has health risks, is intoxicated, using any kind of drugs or medication, or pregnant. Guest agrees to waive any claim whatsoever against Releasees for accidents or injury arising from use of water related activities.
- Guest understands there is always a risk for food-borne illness and/or allergic reactions when consuming or exposed to food or places where food has been consumed. Write in the Wild, LLC provides and allows Guests to consume foods containing milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soy. As such, all surfaces and food at Write in the Wild, LLC may contain traces of these products and could cause an allergic reaction. Guest agrees to notify Write in the Wild, LLC of any specific food based allergy at the time of executing this Release by noting such allergy under their signature. Write in the Wild, LLC will attempt to reduce the Guest’s exposure to said allergens but complete elimination cannot be guaranteed. Guest agrees to waive any claim whatsoever against Releasees for accidents or injury arising from food borne illnesses and allergic reactions.
- Guest understands Releasees may, from time to time, provide instruction, guidance, suggestions and/or feedback to Guest for Guest’s writing or other literary works or Guest’s creative process. Any instruction, guidance, suggestion and/or feedback provided by any Releasee is only the opinion of said Releasee. Guest understands that said opinions shall be considered by the Guest and relied upon only to the extent Guest believes said opinions are valid. Guest agrees to waive any claim whatsoever against Releasees for any injury, financial, emotional, physical or otherwise, arising from Guest’s reliance on any opinion of any Releasee. In the event any instruction, guidance, suggestions, feedback or other contributions of process, ideas, content, or language provided by Guest to any Releasee is included in any way in any work or product of any Releasee or otherwise used in any way by any Releasee, Guest hereby waives any and all rights or claims Guest may have against any Releasee in law or equity, including any claims relating to any intellectual property offered by Guest, and Guest waives any right Guest may have to be credited for such work or contribution.
- Guest also understand that this Release of Liability irrevocably and unconditionally releases and holds harmless all Releasees from any financial or other liability for any injury, bodily harm, sickness, illness, or loss of life that Guest or Guest’s family may suffer and from any economic harm or loss of property occurring during, caused by, relating to, or arising in any way out of activities offered by Write in the Wild, LLC.
- Guest agrees to indemnify and defend Write in the Wild, LLC., and its Owners and Agents, against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from Guest’s use of or presence upon the facilities of Write in the Wild, LLC.
- Guest agrees to pay for all damages to the facilities of Write in the Wild, LLC caused by Guest’s negligent, reckless or willful actions.
- Guest agrees and acknowledges that Guest is under no pressure or duress to sign this Release and that Guest has been given reasonable opportunity to review it prior to signing.
- Guest agrees any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in any activities of Write in the Wild, LLC shall be resolved under Georgia Law. Guest further agrees this agreement is being entered into in Athens-Clarke County, Georgia and as such Guest submits themself to the personal jurisdiction of a court of competent jurisdiction in Athens-Clarke County, Georgia. Additionally, venue for any legal action shall be in Athens-Clarke County, Georgia.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY. I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS. I UNDERSTAND I AM GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT. I SIGN IT FREELY, VOLUNTARILY AND WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Write in the Wild, LLC Participation Guidelines
Respect copyright. Do not contribute content that you do not own if you are not authorized to do so.
Be respectful. We encourage free speech. Movies and scripts sometimes have strong language and provocative themes. However, your movies or scripts shouldn’t be bigoted or hateful when taken as a whole and we don't permit movies, scripts, reviews or other content that are nothing but hate speech.
Keep the site clean. No profanity, boorishness, spiteful behavior or obscene gestures. Your scripts may have vulgarity and sex and violence and over-the-top conflict in them, but your reviews and discussions should not.
No creepy behavior. Don’t stalk, threaten, harass, denigrate or intimidate other participants. Don’t incite others to commit violent, illegal or immoral acts.
No spam. We encourage you to get people involved in your projects on Write in the Wild, LLC, but no advertising or spam is allowed. Don’t make repeated discussion posts, especially across forums.
Be yourself. Don’t misrepresent your identity or affiliation. Use only your own words in reviews or discussions.
Don’t game the community. Don’t create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails to trick people. Don’t badmouth another’s work to drive people away, or talk up your friends to boost their popularity. Don't be intentionally unhelpful or add irrelevant or disingenuous content to projects or discussions.
Don’t over-expose. We recommend that you don’t post your physical location. Don’t intrude on the privacy of others, or reveal their phone number, email address or physical location. Don’t include any personal information about children under 18.
Write in the Wild, LLC Publicity and Writer Success. It is understood that the way Write in the Wild, LLC is able to entice new entertainment professionals to use Write in the Wild, LLC is by promotion of Write in the Wild, LLC results. Therefore, I promise to always inform Write in the Wild, LLC of any relationship I form with any entertainment professional that was in any way found, heard about or nurtured through Write in the Wild, LLC, so that Write in the Wild, LLC can not only promote myself and my works, but also promote themselves. It is understood that this is a condition to using Write in the Wild, LLC. If a Writer gains writing work, sells or options a script, goes into development with a script or obtains representation as a result of our efforts, Write in the Wild, LLC.com may post this success on their website and in their newsletters and press releases. If a script is sold/optioned or the writer gets work, a development deal, representation, etc., through Write in the Wild, LLC, the writer must inform Write in the Wild, LLC via email. Write in the Wild, LLC reserves the right to announce any successes obtained through our network.
Write in the Wild, LLC reserves the right to change this protocol without notification.
This page describes the necessary steps that must be taken in filing a notice of infringement. If you believe that Write in the Wild, LLC has made available certain information about a script that you, the rightful owner, do not want to be public or find to be misrepresentative of the script, you may file a complaint with our office. In doing so, please make sure to follow the guidelines outlined below.
To file a notice of infringement, we require that you send a written letter describing the nature of your complaint. In order for us to process your request quickly, make sure to do the following:
1. Describe in detail the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed upon.
2. Identify the exact material that infringes the copyrighted work.
3. Provide a full link to the work in question.
4. Provide sufficient information to allow us to contact you. This should include your e-mail, as well as your mailing address.
5. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
6. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
7. Sign the paper.
8. Send the written communication to the following address:
Write in the Wild, LLC, LLC
1250 Pimlico Lane
Bishop, GA 30621